• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Kubota engine part numbers

Rdragoo

I apologize if this was previously posted. I am doing a head gasket on my E28+ and came across a site that has Kubota parts diagrams for different tractors. My Universal 5411 uses a Z500 block from a B5100 tractor. I was able to provide the part numbers to the dealer and got all of the necessary gaskets for less than Westerbeke sells them. kubotabooks.com and choose tractor parts manuals. This site helped me so I thought I might share.

Kevin A Wright

Member III
I know the M25 is based on a Kubota D850 block. But I think there is actually a list if you look it up on Wikipedia of all places.

Kevin Wright
E35 Hydro Therapy

Second Star

Member III
I have a M18 on my 28+ and it is a Z600 engine. However, I have never found a source for what tractor uses what engine except to go thru the 98 files at the ref website! I have asked a Kubota dealer what uses what and his approach was to do the same thing ... search all the files for a match. My order wouldn't have compensated for his time. My understanding is that there is no quick guide. I would love to be able to quote engine part numbers but so far (10 years ) have only got the Z600 to M18 correlation.

Kevin A Wright

Member III

Here's a link where you can go and buy a parts catalog for your Z600 engine (or any other one). You'll then have all the parts numbers so can order directly by the part number. Can get shop manuals for the individual engines as well.

Good Luck!

Kevin Wright
E35 Hydro Therapy

Second Star

Member III
Thanks so much to Hydro Therapy and bigd14 for the info! I will get the manual and have logged the info in my engineering log. Thanks again.