• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Mechanical drawings for E-34

valentor

Member II
Has anyone found a resource to get copies of subassembly drawings for older Ericsons. I have a 1978 34 and need to repair/replace the aluminum keel sump and rib structure. It would be very helpful to have the original drawings for this weldment.

Any information would be very helpful, otherwise I will need to draw this myself so that I can have a replacement fabricated.

Thanks;

Steve

Steve Swann

Member III
Have you checked specifically with 34 owners?

Steve,

There are quite a few E34 owners listed on this web site who have personal contact information attached. Perhaps looking up each on the list on this site and contacting them individually might yield the drawings and information you need. This has worked for me in the past.

Steve
Seahorse
Boise, ID

cawinter

Member III
Further E34 docs

Other than what is in the library on this site and a pile of other, more benign documentation, I have not heard of anything this detailed flying around. Needless to say, I assume a LOT of people would be interested.

The more I think of it, I might, one of these days, compile a list of all docs I do have.

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Actually, we are not talking about an E-34 in the common usage. In 1978 they were building E-34T's, a very different boat.

Joe Benedict

Member II
Go to the Source

Have you contacted Bruce King Yacht Design? I got some prints for my '77 E29 from them. I gather much of the information has been lost due to a fire or something. Go to the website http://www.bkyd.com and leave a message for Pam King. She was very helpful provided and the material at cost.

valentor

Member II
Thanks all for the information and ideas. I did cantact Pam King and she is trying to find the drawing I need.

-Steve