• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Mystic to Rendevouz Cruising?

jreddington

Member III
Marcia, Lady J, and I are heading to the Rendevouz in Port Jeff from our home port in Noank. Tenative planning is a stop-over on the way at Duck Island and Mattituck on the way back (or visa versa).Was wondering if there are any other of you headed from this area or other points East interested in cruising together there and on the way back? Could be a fun way to stretch that Rendevous feeling and terrorize Long Island Sound with an invading Ericson Viking armada :D . You can contact me here or directly at my e-mail address, jreddington@att.net.

Good Sailing,

Jim

Steve

Member III
Greetings

Greeting...
We haven't met (I think), we are new to the Ericson line having moved from a Hunter to an E35-3 this season. Our boat is at Noank Village Boat Yard.. as we have been their since 94.

Just wanting some general info on the NE group?

Steve

ps-- Great fireworks in New London Saturday! No problems leaving the harbor, missed ( I think!) all the pots on the way back into Noank.

frick

Member III
Greetings,

Name is Rick, and I am the proud new owner of a 1971 Ericson 29. I have been a Great Lakes Sailor most of the my life, and I now am sailing in the Great South Bay of Long Island.

This month I sailed from the Sound, (starting in East Setauket Harbor) through New York City, and after a magical night on the hook under the Statue of Liberty, we then sailed The Atlantic to The Fire island inlet and then to the Bay Shore.

As much as I would love to come the Port Jeff gathering, I dont have that much time left, and besides i was just there!