• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Battery Bank 32-200

Peter K

Member II
I recently put in 2 new trojan group 27s AGMs in my 1988 32-200 in the original location for batteries, under the aft cabin cushion. They are separate banks and use the 1, 2, All switch.

I need to add more amp hours and would like to go with 4 more trojan group 27s and connect them in parallel to one of the 2 existing batteries to form a large primary bank with 5 batteries and roughly 500 amp hours.

My problem is where to put 4 additional group 27s. Any 32-200 owners out there with suggestions?

Peter

p.gazibara

Member III
I recently upgraded the batteries aboard Cinderella. An option to avoid the issue all together is to invest in a different type of battery. Our house bank consists of two oasis firefly batteries. The batteries allow for up to 80% discharge without forfeiting battery life.

They cost a little more than an AGM, but they have the charge cycling of lithium batteries.

A couple of those and you could essentially double your capacity without haveing anymore footprint.

-P