• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Ericson owner here

DiamondDealer

Member II
I'm new to Ericson's and I'm not the owner, but the one I'll be sailing / motoring tomorrow sure impresses me. The previous owner had her in the Great Lakes. We've got a lot to do to really get her right I think, but this boat really seems like a blue water sailer!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Just bought a 76 E25. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Welcome to the group!
The "smaller" Ericson's from the 70's really stand out today. There is little on the market to compare them to. If you search around this site there are some great threads about the 25.
Hope to see you out on the river sometime; we moor on the Columbia @ RCYC.
Regards,
Loren

Stephen Sails

Member I
Regards,
Loren
[/QUOTE]
Great! I've been sailing rentals from Portland Sailing Center at Ryan's, and sometimes on my friend Chris' Morgan 323 out of RCYC!

Stephen Sails

Member I
Welcome to the group!
The "smaller" Ericson's from the 70's really stand out today. There is little on the market to compare them to. If you search around this site there are some great threads about the 25.
Regards,
Loren
Spent the night aboard for the first time last night.
Rocked to sleep in the cradle of the sea!

DiamondDealer

Member II
The new owner is my sister's fiancé, who got the boat from his grandfather. He doesn't have much experience and knows I was a live-aboard and have sailed a fair amount so he asked me to help him out. Good guy, we get along. Plus who doesn't want to sail? So I'm all in.

flashing888

I'm new here as well but welcome brother!! I'm in the market for one and close to pulling the trigger on one.. Will be doing a thorough personal survey tomorrow. My wife, for once, has not reservations about it... So, hoping to be an owner myself soon!!