• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New member hello

Cat

I found this forum a few months ago while doing a bit of online boat window shopping and research. What a fantastic well of information, so thank you to all involved.
I've finally put an offer in on an Ericson 28 (1988). The guy has accepted it, at least verbally, so we'll write things up this week and do a survey soon. Fingers crossed, although I'm not getting my hopes up all the way yet as I've been disappointed before.
Anyway, regards to all of the members here who have unknowingly helped me so far, and I hope to join you with questions about my new boat soon!

Catherine

Cat

Welcome ! I see you're in Santa Fe ? Is there sailing waters near by ?
Dave, yes, we're in Santa Fe. There are a few lakes close by where I can sail my dinghy, but this boat will be kept on the Atlantic coast. I've been in the high desert for quite a few years now and it's time to go back to the ocean, at least part of the time. I'm quite lucky because I'm able to work remotely and I'm hopeful that my husband and daughter will keep me company now and again, although I enjoy sailing solo, which is probably lucky. :)

1911tex

Sustaining Member
Dave, yes, we're in Santa Fe. There are a few lakes close by where I can sail my dinghy, but this boat will be kept on the Atlantic coast. I've been in the high desert for quite a few years now and it's time to go back to the ocean, at least part of the time. I'm quite lucky because I'm able to work remotely and I'm hopeful that my husband and daughter will keep me company now and again, although I enjoy sailing solo, which is probably lucky. :)
Cat you would make a great guest speaker at a wife's conference.......

Reactions: Cat