• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Owner: Ericson 35-2

Commodore_64

E-35 | Bellingham, WA
So glad this site exists! I just purchased a 1972 Eriscon 35-2 named 'Wildfire' and can't wait to get her ready for racing and cruising next year. She hails from Seattle, WA but is currently in Blaine, WA. I'll eventually be moving her to Bellingham, WA (where I live) once I get a slip transfer completed. We're moving from a 1971 Newport 30-1, which has been a great boat for us to learn (and make mistakes) on. The previous owner told us that Wildfire has sailed to Hawaii, Mexico and Alaska. She's beefed up with systems and external chain plates for offshore use, although we're mostly going to stick to the San Juans.

PXL_20211017_002026795.jpg

Can't wait to get out on her!

- Greg

Last edited:

Marlin Prowell

E34 - Bellingham, WA
Welcome! We bought our boat in Seattle and did the Blaine to Bellingham dance, too. Took about three months. There are 5 Ericsons at Gate 9 in Bellingham - two Ericson 35-3s, two Ericson 32-3s, and us, an Ericson 34-2. And there are other Ericsons at other gates. Let us know where you end up when you get a Bellingham slip.

I recognize that water tower in the background!