• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Owner of an Ericson 32 (Cape Cod, MA)

deruyter

After a couple years of searching, I'm excited to say that we hauled our "new to us" Ericson 32 yesterday to our home in Brewster, MA. She will be relocating shortly to the adjacent barn seen in the photo, and next season to her mooring in Provincetown, MA. Thanks to all of you on this incredible forum for all the great info provided here that aided in my search, research, and selection. She's hull #715, model year 1987, and completed in October 1986. I'm sure that I'll be visiting the site even more frequently now that the boat is home and projects will be underway.

IMG_0043.jpeg

sf1332

Member II
Welcome! I just bought an Ericson too last month. She is an E33RH and I am about to move her from Lorain to home port, Erie. Good luck refitting her!

windblown

Member III
After a couple years of searching, I'm excited to say that we hauled our "new to us" Ericson 32 yesterday to our home in Brewster, MA. She will be relocating shortly to the adjacent barn seen in the photo, and next season to her mooring in Provincetown, MA. Thanks to all of you on this incredible forum for all the great info provided here that aided in my search, research, and selection. She's hull #715, model year 1987, and completed in October 1986. I'm sure that I'll be visiting the site even more frequently now that the boat is home and projects will be underway.

View attachment 40111
Congratulations and welcome, from Tradewinds, 32-3 hull #612.

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
LADY LOLA
Cool. I just added your boat to the unofficial yet de-facto-definitive E32 Hull wiki:

Anyone else who wants to add his/her boat can do so on that thread or just post details and I will insert them.

Filkee

Sustaining Member
#585 Aylwin up here in VT. Always wondered if Brewster might be in my future. Let me know how it goes. And for the wiki folks, any sign of a 32-3 before me or am I first of the fleet?

jav317

Member III

View attachment 40111
Congradulations from hull 838