• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New owners

rbaron

Member I
Hey,
My 2 brothers and I just purchased an 89 E 38-200 and have been refurbishing her in Ventura, CA where we will keep her berthed. New Anchors, GPS, Self steering, lp gas sensor, light bulbs, windex, spinnacker gear and of course a cattle guard and gun rack. This is my hmmm ...sixth vessel and by far the nicest. "Beyond Reason" is rigged with a 110 jib which we will try for a while in tandom with a cruising spinnacker but my hunch is we will be moving to a 130% genny. Anyhow hi to all.

Bob Baron
s/v Beyond Reason
Ventura Isle Marina

HGSail

Member III
Hello Bob,

Welcome to Ventura. I have a E-29 (Holy Guacamole):egrin: and I am berthed just across the channel from you at Ventura West Marina. I know your boat is new to you but will you be heading across to the islands this summer?

Pat Modlin
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole

rbaron

Member I
close to go

Pat,
Well we have yet to shake her down but we are thinking we are close to ready and hope to begin trips across the channel in May. We just need to finalize our ground tackle.
Thanks for the hello.
Bob Baron
Beyond Reason
E 38
Ventura Isle Marina

HGSail

Member III
Hope to see you out there. I will be down at the boat Friday and going home Sunday.

Pat
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole:egrin: