• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Nice shot of an Ericson on the Columbia River

P. O'BRYANT

Nice picture, I'll have to save that one. It's a 1973 Ericson 32-2 named Cepheron, we're sailing with a group including 2 Ericson/Olson 34's(not Lorens) and a J35. This picture we're trying to stay ahead of one of E/O34 that had there Asymm up, they gave us a mile head start, it was a 17 mile run they finally caught us with 500 yards to go. Today we'll be leaving Astoria and heading back up river with many stops along the way.
Cheers, Pat O'Bryant
E32-2 Cepheron

billie williams

Member II
Pat, I'm glad that you saw the image. I'll tell my sister that I found you - I don't think she quite believes how we Ericson folks stick together. :)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Pat, I'm glad that you saw the image. I'll tell my sister that I found you - I don't think she quite believes how we Ericson folks stick together. :)
I found this fanciful little illustration that resembles - well, slightly, kind of - the last NW Ericson Rendezvous that I and Pat attended in Canada. There was a pot luck under the big picnic shelter at Maple Bay marina.
I do not recall how many attendees had on helmets with horns on 'em.
Too much mead, perhaps?
:egrin:

Attachments

• viking feast.jpg
    viking feast.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 29