• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

No longer prospective owners

joncyn

After selling our much beloved C&C 34(totally unexpected)and searching for over a year we kinda of stumbled across a 35MKIII just went to see her having gone thru our list and still had time on our hands while in SoCal, we knew that Ericson's are known for their build quality but we knew nothing of their sailing performance.

So after a long drive north to Santa Barbara on Memorial Day weekend ( there's alot of people on those freeways) we strolled down the docks, have expecting to find another tired and mistreated boat, long story short we fell in love beautiful lines, well cared for everything we wanted and had not expected to find on a boat that size, in less than a week she's ours, God are we stoked !!!!!!!.

Our house in Central Oregon goes up for rent and we plan on heading south with her this winter.

Sorry about the length of this post but this board has confirmed everything about the boat and more. So thanks so much and you'll be hearing from us in the future

John , Cyndee and Big Wave Brogan wonder dog!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Congrats to Another E35-3

Very cool! Congrats to you guys - I wish you the very best on your new boat - you'll love it. We hope to see some pictures and posts about your adventures as well! :egrin:

//sse

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Congrats!

I guess this means that we aren't the only 35-3 owners in Oregon now... but I think we're the only ones who have one IN Oregon still! :)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Further congrats!
How 'bout some pictures... and include that wonder dog...
:egrin:

Loren

Glyn Judson

Harbor hopping down the coast.

John, Cyndee and Big Wave Brogan, Congratulations on your recent purchase. When/if making port in Marina del Rey, give me a call and I'd be happy to help out with errands and shopping by driving you around in my Prius. The bad news is that it's a bit of a hike from the nearest grocery store to the transient docks and those bags can get pretty heavy. The good news is that there's a West Marine in the same shopping complex. I especially want to meet Big Wave Brogan, others on the list can explain why. Glad to help, just give me a holler. Fair winds and following seas, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey CA Home: 310.453.1892, Cell: 310.804.9198

joncyn

Sorry it so long to reply

In Santa Barbara now took possession on Saturday last, great sail in the afternoon has taken us 2 days to clear out all the strange bits from the last owners it seems they left everything and walked away. Of course we've found leaks things that don't make sense to us but must have to someone else. Have started converting the CNG system to LPG brought down all the pieces so having a go at it, have to upgrade the elec system so there may be some questions up coming !!
Thanks for all the kind words and generous offers of help Glyn when we get down there we'll be sure and look you up not sure how to attach pics as my wife (computer wizard) flew back to Or to work sorry

John