• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Olson 34's in San Pedro

markalan

Member II
Being the owner of a 1990 Olson 34 Hull #35 in San Pedro CA. Holiday Harbor I was excited to find another one located in the Cabrillo Way Marina within a 5 minute walk. Her name is Valhalla III. From a distance looks very well maintained. Does anyone here know the boat or its owner? it would be great to know other local Olson 34 owners!

Stuphoto

Member III
Sorry, don't know the owner.
However it sounds exciting.
I hope you can find the owner, and get the sister boats out sailing together.
I would love to see some photos of both yachts out there together.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
We sure had a Good Time when the Portland Olson's got together.... !
:)

Last edited:

plandsom

Being the owner of a 1990 Olson 34 Hull #35 in San Pedro CA. Holiday Harbor I was excited to find another one located in the Cabrillo Way Marina within a 5 minute walk. Her name is Valhalla III. From a distance looks very well maintained. Does anyone here know the boat or its owner? it would be great to know other local Olson 34 owners!
Hi fellow Olson 34 owner.
The boat in question is mine. I just brought it up from Newport Beach and have owned it for over 30 years. I live in the SF Bay area now but am from the S/Cal area and enjoy sailing there more, Catalina, etc.
We should get together sometime when I am in the area.
Best wishes,
Paul

markalan

Member II
Hi fellow Olson 34 owner.
The boat in question is mine. I just brought it up from Newport Beach and have owned it for over 30 years. I live in the SF Bay area now but am from the S/Cal area and enjoy sailing there more, Catalina, etc.
We should get together sometime when I am in the area.
Best wishes,
Paul
Next time your in town if you have time, it would be great to meet and talk about the boats. I live on the coast in San Pedro and retired, so I'm usually available and about 5 min away from the marinas. Looking forward. Mark