• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Lewmar Clutch Stopper, five T-Tracks For Sale

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Plastic inside trim, in new condition. Note that this port has some slight factory imperfections in the acrylic lens, and they only became noticeable after about ten years. Not a problem, but still not as perfect as their usual product.
Asking $30.

Inside trim pieces, and fly screens included. Perhaps the most valuable parts. :)
One port has three SS screws that broke off in their frame when I removed them. These will have to be drilled out. Or ignore those and clamp it down with all of the remaining screws; probably work just fine.

Cutout Size for all of these is 13 3/4” X 6 3/4”.

Asking $25. for the good one and "any offer" for the one with the broken screws. (Given that new fly screens list for $39.95, that seems like a good price, but offers will be considered.)
Black Anodized perforated Aluminum Toe Rail. Not off an EY model, but I picked it up years ago thinking we might use part of it on the transom top on our boat. Not a good look or fit for our particular boat, upon reflection. Picture in my 12-22-20 ad here.
10’ 8” long. Base is 1 1/2” wide. Outside from bottom to top is 1 3/8” . Attachment holes are industry standard 4” centers , 1/4-20 FH . The slots are 10 1/2” apart. Used but shows well, as salesmen like to say,
It has a slight curve: The radius measure 1 7/16” deflection for every 6’ of length. Experience shows that this product can be forced to be straight or even curve more.
Asking $5. Local pick up only. (Asking pretty much scrap value for it)

One Lewmar D2 Clutch Stopper. Works great but was replaced with a new D2 double recently.
$20.

Harken Traveler and Harken recirculating ball bearing car. This included the factory extension plastic track to move/dismount the car off the track end without losing the bearings.
Track is 4 feet long, 1.25” wide, 3/4” high. Eleven 5/16” bolts on 4” center. Plus two Harken end caps that also thru bolt.
The car is 5.25” long and includes two Harken ball bearing blocks for part of a traveler control system.
Traveler System= $50. Bargain! -just marked down!

T-Track sections. Anodyzed Aluminum. Size= 1 1/4” (long and shorter Genoa tracks, port and starboard)
2 pieces, Merriman 30.5” long each. Originally from Ericson.
2 pieces Merriman 62.5” long each. Originally from Ericson
2 new Garhauer track pieces. Approx 3 feet each.

1 piece (no brand, but it’s new) 21.5” long.
$50. for all. Bargain!

Local pickup preferred, but can ship.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Lewmar new standard,complete.jpg
    Lewmar new standard,complete.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Lewmar Port w:broken screws.jpg
    Lewmar Port w:broken screws.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Lewmar Old Standard, 3 broken screws.jpg
    Lewmar Old Standard, 3 broken screws.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Lewmar Old Standard port.jpg
    Lewmar Old Standard port.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Lewmar New Standard port.jpg
    Lewmar New Standard port.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Lewmar D2 Clutch, single.jpg
    Lewmar D2 Clutch, single.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Lewmar Clutch Stopper.jpg
    Lewmar Clutch Stopper.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 1.25 inch Tracks.jpg
    1.25 inch Tracks.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Harken Traveler Track & Car.jpg
    Harken Traveler Track & Car.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 43

Margrieta

Hull 213 34-2
Hell, and good morning from the east coast. We also have a 1987 34-2 ! we just got her last April and is our first boat! So far, we love her and have enjoyed getting familiar with the sailing and Ericson communities. We are interested in the port window all 3. For the 3rd one how about an offer of $20, and of course we will pay for shipping. the weight s/b 2.86 pds per window, https://www.lewmar.com/node/11265?v=24318
I can send you a pre paid shipping label so all you have to do is drop in in a box.

Thank you
Margrieta
Mark & Tiffani

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Just for the sake of clarity (and it makes no difference about the opening ports) we sail an EY-build Olson 34. Having buddy boated with a sistership to your boat, I would be 96% as happy if we owned one of those. :)

I see that 'auto spell' bedevils us all. And a cordial "Hell" to you too!
And Hello!
:)
Hell, and good morning from the east coast.
_________
Anyhow I will send back a private conversation response to you, and we will likely have no problem agreeing on a price.
Regards,
Loren

sailing42

Member II
Hi Loren
I'm interested in the traveller system, should be a good fit on my Ericson 27. would it be possible to figure out the cost of shipping it- may be in a round cardboard tube, my postal code is V9P 2A1. I live on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hi Loren
I'm interested in the traveller system, should be a good fit on my Ericson 27. would it be possible to figure out the cost of shipping it- may be in a round cardboard tube, my postal code is V9P 2A1. I live on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
I'm game.... but how do we deal with international shipping and possible duty or other costs beyond normal shipping?
I would also guess that a round cardboard tube would be ideal. I will have to figure out the shipping size and weight. Still, while we sort of view the polite Canadians almost like a friendlier suburb.... (!).... it really is a foreign country. :)

Some research is needed.

Last edited:

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
UPS delivered my recent purchase from Canada and provided a link to pay the duty. You can also pay the UPS guy when he arrives, paper check only. Duty appears to be about $25 per thousand of declared value.

sailing42

Member II
From what meager info I can gather it would appear that you would mail these items to me, on the shipping label declare the value of $50: used parts that were made in the USA. Then I would have to deal with the customs/duty/fees on my end. Apparently used parts made in the USA would not pose too much of a problem/cost on my end. Not sure how to do the private response thing.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
To email or message a site member privately, click on the person's name and then click on the box for "start conversation".
You actually don't even need to click on the name, just mouse over it, and you'll see the 'Start Conversation' button to click. If you want to start a conversation but don't have their name right in front of you (but know what it is) click on the little envelope up by your name (assumes you're logged in, which you should be), and then on 'start conversation'.....

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
From what meager info I can gather it would appear that you would mail these items to me, on the shipping label declare the value of $50: used parts that were made in the USA. Then I would have to deal with the customs/duty/fees on my end. Apparently used parts made in the USA would not pose too much of a problem/cost on my end. Not sure how to do the private response thing.
I stopped by a local UPS storefront office today. The counter person told me that if the value is stated at under $35. , there would be no duty charge to the recipient in BC. Looks like I need to find a cardboard tube mailer long enough and then have them weigh it and put a $ on the shipping cost. I will get around to this, but have to fit it into a schedule of prep for our launch next week.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Update: Opening Ports are gone.

Still have the T-Tracks, the Clutch Stopper, and the used piece of perf. railing. A site member is deciding how to get the traveler (in a box) delivered with reasonable cost to BC.

Very little actual $$ involved in this endeavor, but it's great to see some parts go on to live a second life. :)
(I sure miss the Seattle boaters' swap meet normally held every April, and hope they can have their September one this year.)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
UPDATE: The nice Lewmar 'D2' clutch stopper is still for sale.
All of the T-Track sections are still for sale.

All ports and the traveler are gone.

Thanks!
:)

Loren