• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Party Time... and help with tuning our rigging?

omgirl

Member II
Well... after many posts and questions, I am proud to report that our mast was FINALLY stepped today. After wading through the deluge of rain we have had and extended flooding, we had our mast stepped today.

She really looks great!

The next step is to get our rigging figured out. My question lies around knowing how tight is too tight when it comes to the stays on the mast. We have a 'tuner' tool but are there any general guidelines on what needs to be done first etc... Any helpful articles or tips would be appreciated.:confused:

Seth

Sustaining Partner
So many posts indeed

Om,

There are many, many posts and threads with good step by step instructions for tuning the mast on this series of e-boats (includes the 38's as well). Do a search on the topic-I know I have spelled it out several times on different threads.

If you strike out completely, come back and I will be happy to help-just short on time at the moment.

good luck,
S

Shadowfax

Member III
I don't know if you have an owners manual, but in mine, a 34 there was a step by step on how to do it. The manual is available here on the list and as Seth said there are many posts on this subject.

omgirl

Member II
Where are the manuals in the site?

Thanks Seth and Shadowfax... I searched and see some great posts. I will start working my way through them.

Where can I find the manuals in the site. Appreciate the help.