• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

PNW Rendezvous - July 14-15-16 - Deer Harbor, Orcas Island, WA

Jamiem

Member II
@bgary was wondering about the mermaid because he initially selected it in the white elephant exchange. It was lurking inside an oil extractor box that was avoided for many turns. But it was quickly stolen from him (an item could be stolen three times) and then stolen twice more. It ended up with Lilith, the Canadian Ericson 39, and they promised that it would return next year at the next Rendezvous.
View attachment 47646
Yup, the mermaid has a prominent plan our cabin and will be up for grabs as part of next year's festivities!

Ed Orlando

Member I
Hello Virginia and Marlin,
Glad to hear of the event and have paid for my dock space at Deer Harbor Marina.

I see you are from Bellingham, my former home. I look forward to meeting you both! I'm so excited to get back to the San Juans in my E36C, for the whole summer. It's been 25 years since I lived up there and explored the islands in my 18' motor boat. Been trying to get back ever since. Finally found a way to call it home again
Best,
~Dean Terry in Portland Oregon

P.S. Any chance you know of a Bellingham slip I might sub-lease for July thru September? Any or all of these months. Would consider Blaine or Anacortes too. I'm part of the Rose City Yacht Club here in Portland, with reciprocal privileges. That would provide a few nights here and there. I do have a mooring buoy reserved in Fairhaven, but for a rediculous $380/month with no dock/dinghy storage/power/water/shower. A dock would be nicer!
Hi Dean,

I recently saw a 36C for sale here in Maryland and was wondering how long you have owned yours and if you would mind answering some questions about her.

Ed

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hi Dean,

I recently saw a 36C for sale here in Maryland and was wondering how long you have owned yours and if you would mind answering some questions about her.

Ed
If you click on the person's site name, DeanT, you can message them directly.