• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Polars for an ericson 38

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I've never run across any true/apparent wind polars on the website, if that's what you're looking for. Search for "polar" in the forums and you'll get a result that points you to the US Sailing website where you can buy them for upwards of $200. They're still available - I just visited there.

A Google for Ericson 38 polar diagrams didn't turn up any posting for free ones.

Good luck.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
It's here, Really!

Not in Forums.... instead go to the Specs and Docs section, then to the Docs Index, and the files for the E-38-200. You will see a down-loadable compressed file called "E38 Performance Package - US Sailing 1998".
I just tested it -- displays fine, and took about 15 seconds to d/l on a cable connection. The d/l time would be quite a bit longer if done on a dial-up connection. :(

Please understand that it was digitalized from a machine copy and not an original... that's not a complaint, mind you, just a reason that the pages look a bit gray and/or grainy. The skill (?) of the person doing the scanning might be a factor, as well...
(me).

Loren
:rolleyes:

Last edited: