• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

portlight

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Does anyone have a port side portlight for an E27 that they would be willing to part with? It's the small front fixed port - 14" x 6" (outside dimensions).

Thanks,

Last edited:

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I'm looking for one of these fixed ports to replace the "opening" port in the head. It doesn't have to look great and I mostly need the the two-part frame. Also by "part with" I mean in exchange for money!

Lewmar Standard opening ports

I have several used, but good Lewmar standard opening ports left over from another boat.
I have installed four of these on my E-29.
If interested, will dig them out of storage & send picture.
Paul & Anne Marie Huch
732-892-2436

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Thanks for the offer Paul & AnneMari. I'm going to keep looking for the fixed original port.
With the opening hatch over the head my thinking is that I have enough ventilation and that a fixed port will be less likely to leak.

Thanks again

Mike T

Member I
Original Portlight

Hello Mark, You are in luck, I never throw anything away, at least thats what my wife the me. She right about anything for my Ericson. I have one opening - slider portlight and two fixed on the shelf. I replaced them with Lewmars a few years back. I will be out for a few days, have to survey a boat in Traverse City MI. Will be back some time this weekend. Let me know if you still need one. Mike :egrin:

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi Mike, I am interested in one of your portlights. Are they the 14" x 6" to the outside frame ports? Are they unpainted aluminium?

Thanks, Mark
1976 E27

Mike T

Member I
Hi Mark,
Yes they are 14" X 6" outside dimensions and are not painted. Glass area is approximately 11.5" X 3.5" plus seal

Mike
1978 E30-2

rod sanburn

Member II
Ports

I replaced mine with NFM SS. 1 is good 1 needs new safety glass. You can have them free, if you cover the shipping. Rod

B

bajabundo

Original Portlight

Hello Mark, You are in luck, I never throw anything away, at least thats what my wife the me. She right about anything for my Ericson. I have one opening - slider portlight and two fixed on the shelf. I replaced them with Lewmars a few years back. I will be out for a few days, have to survey a boat in Traverse City MI. Will be back some time this weekend. Let me know if you still need one. Mike :egrin:
Hi Mike.. just wondering if you still have no of those fix portlighs available..

B

bajabundo

Hi Jerry thanks for replying yes if possible will like to buy the fix one just to be safe regarding leaks.. please let me know