• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Question about (submitting) drawings

Shamwari

Please Contact Admin.
One of the threads talked about interest in plans being downloaded. If someone can tell me how to download files and where they should go - I have some drawings in PDF and DWG format for an e-27 and my e-39 that i've drawn from measurements of my boats. I'd be happy to send them if I knew how.
John Gleadle

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Submit to EY.o!

Greetings -

Thanks for your offering of contributing to the site's archive - the collection we maintain only grows larger because of owners like you.

You have a couple of choices for submitting docs - the easiest way is to just upload them to the archive itself by going to:

ftp://ftp.ericsonyachts.org/

You then just drop your docs in that 'incoming' folder and shoot me a note and let me know that they're there. More info on how to use the FTP server can be found here:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showthread.php?t=2860

You can also email them directly to me - I'll send you a seperate email back channel so you have the address.

Please let me know if you have further questions - and thanks for the submission!

:egrin:

//sse

Last edited:

crznhwy1

Member II
Drawings posted?

I was wondering if these drawings had been posted. I've been looking for them but no luck. I'd love to have a copy of the E27 drawings in either pdf, or preferably dwg.

Thanks,

Mike

Shamwari

Please Contact Admin.
e-27 drawings

Mike
I had planned to send some e-27 drawings but when I looked for them they must have been on a portable hard drive that I pulled off the desk reaching for the phone and lost everything on it. I sent some e-39 stuff.
I may be asking for a lot of work here but if anyone has sketches that may be useful for the group I can draft them on ACAD and send them out - just try to include lots of dimensions. Maybe we can start a collection of DWG and PDF information.

John Gleadle

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Yes, I'll put them up this weekend - this week has been hellish at school (note the time of this message - I'm still here at the studio... :boohoo: ).

//sse

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Yes, I'll put them up this weekend - this week has been hellish at school (note the time of this message - I'm still here at the studio... :boohoo: ).
//sse

Ya Sure. Just another late night on the dark streets of Seattle for a civic-minded urban planner and architect....
:rolleyes:

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)
;)

Attachments

• bronson_reuters,0.jpg
    bronson_reuters,0.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 33