• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Replacing a boat cushion for a 1986 30+

robrill

Member I
I just purchased a 1986 30+ with some really nice cushions. Unfortunately, the previous owner left a wet anchor on the cushion and the salt water ate through the cushion cover. I want to replace just that cover (the others are in good shape), but the pattern doesn't seem to be in existence.

The cover is a fairly thick dark black/grey velvet, with a pattern consisting of a group of beige dots in the shape of a diamond every couple of inches.

The cushions were made by a J&R Boat Interiors in California, but the company doesn't appear to be in business anymore.

Is this pattern familiar to anyone? Does anyone know if J&R is still around? Is there someplace out there where I could find "lost" patterns?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

- Rob

chasandjudy

chas and judy
Rob.. I too was looking for replacement material for my 86 E30+ I had the material removed from the aft bunk and replaced it with a near colour. Thus keeping the main cabin or forward cabin material intact. You can hardly tell the difference. Where do you keep your boat? I am in Victoria B,C, Canada
250 478 3669 or 250 888 4503 maybe we could get our ships to gether for a gam ?
Charlie:egrin: