• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Rub rail on E 29

Director98

Just replaced mine two weeks ago and got the last section they had manufactured in white, From now on only black is available. I have about 4 feet of new white left over if anyone wants a piece this short.

Spoondude

Member I
Just replaced mine two weeks ago and got the last section they had manufactured in white, From now on only black is available. I have about 4 feet of new white left over if anyone wants a piece this short.
Hello Director98, I would be very interested in the 4 foot section of rub rail.. Do you just have the insert or the receiver for the insert ? Please let me know the details as I am ready to make this repair.

Director98

Just the white rubber insert. Just measured and it is 6' exactly. My cost was $4.50 a foot, will sell for $12.00 plus shipping. I really don't know how to make this work. I live in Muskegon, MI.

Spoondude

Member I
Just the white rubber insert. Just measured and it is 6' exactly. My cost was $4.50 a foot, will sell for $12.00 plus shipping. I really don't know how to make this work. I live in Muskegon, MI.
Great how would you like to be paid? You can txt me : 954-494-8701