• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Rub Rail

Mark Healey

:thinker: Hi I have a 1974 Ericson 35 and I need to replace the rub rail...does anyony know where I might be able to get this replaced. Thx Mark

Starduff

Member II
Mark,

I wrote this in an earlier thread. Since I have been down this road myself I thought I would share it with you and save you some time searching.

"I don't think you will be able to get Ericson original equipment replacements for your Rub Rails. Pacific Seacraft was bought by another company and sold off the Ericson assets separately. The person who answered my inquiry could not tell me to whom. From the research I have done so far, including reading some earlier threads, I would suggest Checking out Port Supply and MESCO for possible Aluminum replacements. Otherwise, check out TACO Metal. An alternative, and maybe the simplest, would be metal rails with vinyl inserts from West Marine. You could have your local marina order or install them if you don't want to tackle the job on your own."

Richard