• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Sailing Across the Bay

K2MSmith

Sustaining Member
From Sausalito to San Francisco and return via Angel Island . New to the area and boat . I don’t really know what I’m doing but we are having fun :) . The boat is sail-able by a minimum of two or three people . I need to sort it out for single handing .

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Thanks! Looking very good.
Post up another when you can.
12 seconds... is that all?
:)

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Looks great.

Yeah, OK, hold the phone vertical if you want to. I can't stop you or anybody else. I disapprove, but nobody cares. I claim it is a criminal act, but nobody gets arrested. I claim it is obvious that the phone should be held horizontally, so as to produce a 16:9 ratio widescreen video suitable for computer monitor or 90" TV. I tell my kids this constantly and they nod and back away, homage to the old guy who knows everything.

Then one daughter broke ranks. In frustration she said: "Dad? Are you not aware of the world as it is? Do you not comprehend that people who watch movies on iPhones, as everyone does now, finds vertical portrait mode natural and proper, and that you, whose entire life is apparently horizontal, no disrespect intended, are like so out of touch as to be essentially nonexistent?

I said, "You watch movies on your telephone?"

Anyhow, hold it vertically if makes you feel young.

K2MSmith

Sustaining Member
Looks great.

Anyhow, hold it vertically if makes you feel young.
:cool:
ha ha - yes panavison format next time . I should have credited my younger generation friends who took the videos ( and steered the boat with a real tiller) . The geezer in the frame with the covid hair is me..