• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

sails

Jerry Katt

I bought a 74 Ericson 35 a year ago. Today I saw another one under sail and realized what a beauty she is. I was wondering if there are any serious racers out there who are thinking about new sails as I would be interested in purchasing used sails that are in good shape. My current salis are 20 years old.

used sails

I don't know if my Olson 34 sails would fit your E-35, but I am a racer, and might have some used sails to sell that would be better than 20 year old sails. Where do you live? I suppose shipping could be prohibitive. If you are interested, I will consider my inventory more closely. I don't have any used #2 or #3 sails to sell. I might well have one or more #1 genoas and/ or a mainsail.
Happy Sailing,
James Jones
Seattle
"Sunwood"
Olson 34:)

Seth

Sustaining Partner
These actually extremely competitve boats-especially in distance racing. The good news is that they don't need a huge number of sails, BUT they can benefit greatly from some somewhat specialized sails which fit some of the unique strengths of the 35.

I am now sailmaker, but will be happy to advise even if you are not looking to buy right away.

Good luck!