• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Seattle Swap Meet, NOW June 20

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Annual 48 North spring swap meet, in their parking lot on north side of Lake Union. April 4, Saturday.
Changed to June!
They declare that it starts at 5 am. Past experience is that you need to there and set up even earlier to have a decent spot. Formerly the side street was used also, but completion of newer condos has pushed a lot vehicles into full time parking on that street. So be there early if selling, and unless the weather turns really snotty, be ready for crowds.

Put up an "Ericson" sign, and we will say 'hi' as we stroll about.
:)

Local Sea Scout's should (hopefully) again have a booth with donuts and coffee.

Last edited:

supersailor

Contributing Partner
Be sure to check to be sure the swap meet is still on before going. Seattle events are being shut down left and right due to the Corona virus.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Good point, Bob, but given that this is all outdoors in the open air, there is no more risk than any other walk down the street. That said, I just sent an email to the sponsor, 48North, and asked what their intentions were.
Since attending this has me waking up at zero-dark-thirty to drive to Seattle from PDX, any real reduction in the event turnout would make me reconsider the whole bleary-eyed commute..... :)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I never heard back from the sponsor, but looking at their on-link, they today show this as postponed until June 20.