• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Shifting cargo -2

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Since Xanthus is gone I have been told by the admiral that boating stuff must to go. Please don't ask for it to resell. It's for fellow Ericson owners.

Some of it has "limited" value, but some of has real value. All of it goes for the cost of shipping, but you will owe me a martini. First come first served. Email request to tometz11 at gmail.com.
Engine control handles. These were changed out by the original owner prior to 1996 when I bought it.

Control handles.JPG

2 Autohelm 4000 mounting brackets. Guest helmsman occasionally sat on my autopilot which was too easy to do. I maintained a supply for easy replacement. I doubt that they are still available from Raymarine.

Autohelm 4000 brackets.JPG

Antenna/GPS rail mount

GPS-Antenna mount.JPG

Guest MOB xenon strobe light. It worked in 1997, but I don't have a lantern battery to test it. It hangs from stern rail and starts when it floats right side up.

Guest MOB strobe.JPG

West Marine hand bearing compass. It's the latest thing... it replaces your chartplotter. Works by magic... no batteries.

Hand bearing compass .JPG

Barient 27st winch bearings. They may fit other winches??? I replaced the bearings in both of my primary winches and marked these two as still good.

Winch bearings.JPG

Low current windlass switch - new. It came with my windlass, but I used a high current switch.

Windlass switch.JPG

Coolant overflow tank caps. Twenty years or so years ago the OEM caps failed en masse. I got 25 caps free, not worth the paper work, which I gave away (postage was cheaper then). The demand dropped and I still have three left. I'll still pay the postage if you need one.

Cap over flow tank.JPG

8.5x9 Johnson/Evinrude 5-6hp prop part # 390237

8.5x9 Johnson-Rude 5-6hp .JPG

Schaefer 60mm (2 3/8") block w/ 5/16" shackle for wire or rope. Anyone still have wire rope halyards?

Block wire or rope.JPG

wynkoop

Member III
Tom-

I will take the antenna mount, the strobe and the magical navigation device that requires no electricity! I can use the block too!

Let me see what else you have that Silver Maiden could use before you box and I send you $$.

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Tom-

I will take the antenna mount, the strobe and the magical navigation device that requires no electricity! I can use the block too!
Brett - You are good for the antenna mount, the other things you asked for are gone. Email me with your address: tometz11 at gmail.com

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Lots of my stuff is gone now. The remaining items are:

2 Autohelm 4000 mounting brackets. Guest helmsman occasionally sat on my autopilot which was too easy to do. I maintained a supply for easy replacement. I doubt that they are still available from Raymarine.

Low current windlass switch - new. It came with my windlass, but I used a high current switch.

8.5x9 Johnson/Evinrude 5-6hp prop part # 390237

Barient 27st winch bearings. They may fit other winches??? I replaced the bearings in both of my primary winches and marked these two as still good. Postage from NY is a lot less than from Australia if you just need one set. My son who works for SKF (a very large bearing mfgr) couldn't find replacements anyplace other than Arco Winches.

I still have the OEM Martec fixed prop that I would like to sell at a bargain price.

If you can use any of this stuff email me with your name and address: tometz11 at gmail.com.