• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Shower plumbing question on E 38-200

Felicity

Member I
Five minutes ago, I was having a shower in our Ericson 38-200. I was adjusting hot-cold, and suddenly full stop. No water. So I thought tanks running low? Not so, all other waters both hot and cold have full supply and pump supplying fine. Just the shower.
My assumption is a single water pump is supplying galley, head and shower?
Thoughts? I will just stand here in my towel in the meantime :0

Felicity

Member I
Five minutes ago, I was having a shower in our Ericson 38-200. I was adjusting hot-cold, and suddenly full stop. No water. So I thought tanks running low? Not so, all other waters both hot and cold have full supply and pump supplying fine. Just the shower.
My assumption is a single water pump is supplying galley, head and shower?
Thoughts? I will just stand here in my towel in the meantime :0
Shower update on this fine saturday, faulty shower head with its own on-off valve. VoilĂ , I am sure you will all sleep much better knowing.

Kevin A Wright

Member III
I've got that same on/off button on my showerhead in my 1986 E35. Very nice feature for water conservation. But if you aren't aware of it can be a bit confusing. And to confirm in mine a single pump supplies galley, head, and shower. A separate pump empties the shower bilge. Mine is manual so you have to watch that the water doesn't get up to your feet before you press the button.

Kevin Wright
E35 Hydro Therapy

Felicity

Member I
Yes same configuration but shower bild pump is automated so it trigggers about a minute into a shower.