• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

The Next Chapter

Merrimist

Hammy, 'Merrimist' E38 in sunny Bda
The Next Chapter.
Was sad to sell Merrimist E38200, I really did enjoy the 4 years I had her, especially carrying out upgrades, mores sailing her. Will see her on the water when next back in Bermuda, as she remain local to the island.
Myself on the other hand have purchased a Van De Stadt Madeira 44, sight unseen due to covid travel restrictions, pre-purchase survey carried out, indicated no major issues, so fingers crossed when finally get to her. Planning to get to her in August this year 2021, covid travel restrictions willing.
This website is first rate, the knowledge of the moderators, staff and all members with regards to Ericsons is priceless, and indeed information can cross over to most all sailing vessels. I am somewhat disappointed Van De Stadt does not have such an informative website or helpful members, or if there is one, I have not been able to find it at this time.
Due to this fact, I hope it is ok to remain a member, being able to tap into the huge amount of information and knowledge on occasion.
Wishing all here the very best in all their sailing endeavours.
Yours in sailing, aye.
Hammy
SY KaiEa
Van De Stadt Madeira 44
(ex Merrimist, E38200)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
You are welcome here anytime!
Bermuda looks pretty darned good to me, as we are still cleaning up downed tree limbs from the ice storm two weeks ago in Portland.
The last outlying neighborhoods are just now getting their power restored. :(
Post up some boat pix when you can.
:)

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Very pretty! Best Wishes to you - and please do come back and visit and let us know about the new boat and how you're getting along!