• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Think I’ll bail out early

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
I am at Fourth of July Cove, Catalina Island, enjoying some nice weather after the wind and rain earlier this week. I’ve been wanting to take advantage of their off-season rates, which expire on April 2. The weather has been so cold and rainy that there has not been a decent window to do this until now, and even this trip has already posed some challenges.

My original plan was to stay two weeks. I arrived on Monday and was figuring to leave on Monday the 27th. But in light of what is in store for the early and then the later part of next week, I’m going to pack it in and sail home on Monday.

19F896A1-5A67-424C-B26C-6332A6EE280A.png67900306-34E5-4364-825B-5A0D82EFE079.png

nquigley

Sustaining Member
I am at Fourth of July Cove, Catalina Island, enjoying some nice weather after the wind and rain earlier this week. I’ve been wanting to take advantage of their off-season rates, which expire on April 2. The weather has been so cold and rainy that there has not been a decent window to do this until now, and even this trip has already posed some challenges.

My original plan was to stay two weeks. I arrived on Monday and was figuring to leave on Monday the 27th. But in light of what is in store for the early and then the later part of next week, I’m going to pack it in and sail home on Monday.

View attachment 46319View attachment 46320
Yikes - I see what you mean. Safe voyage!