• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Tire Bouchon E38 in Latitude 38

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
I never ever ever ever wish I was on a romantic sailing adventure off the coast of Mexico with someone I chose, instead of being at home trying to prevent my kids from spending their entire lives playing video games and gritting through Covid insanity.

But if I did wish for such a change (!) I would enjoy the update from the forum's own @MCD Marie of Tire Bouchon in the current issue of Latitude 38 (page 89).

also blogging at

teambouchonsailing.com

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Latitude 38 has more info in it than any yachting magazine ever had. Really successful business model in a business--sailing--not known for that. I think it's the letters and the participation of the readers. And Tire Bouchon.

gabriel

Live free or die hard
I never ever ever ever wish I was on a romantic sailing adventure off the coast of Mexico with someone I chose, instead of being at home trying to prevent my kids from spending their entire lives playing video games and gritting through Covid insanity.

But if I did wish for such a change (!) I would enjoy the update from the forum's own @MCD Marie of Tire Bouchon in the current issue of Latitude 38 (page 89).

also blogging at

teambouchonsailing.com
My wife and I had a romantic “sailing adventure” (more like just a weekend) exactly 9 months ago...in one week we’re expecting our third daughter. Carful what you wish for!