• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Tragedy East of Florida

bigd14

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Surely a stressful situation. Got my heart rate up reading the account. Glad you made it out safe. Sorry about the loss of your boat.

gabriel

Live free or die hard
At 704 you said you had a problem but didn’t mention taking water until 7:42. Did you already know you were taking water at 704?

Also excuse my ignorance but what does “increase popcorns” mean?

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
At 704 you said you had a problem but didn’t mention taking water until 7:42. Did you already know you were taking water at 704?

Also excuse my ignorance but what does “increase popcorns” mean?
no...i didn't know yet about the incoming water...popcorn's are the electronic markers..
left...showing exact lat and long positon...every 10 min...or hour...or two hours...users setting.

Margrieta

Hull 213 34-2

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
We installed an alarm system that has an audible alarm for $50 that is also connected to WIFI and can send you a text (great for dockage). It is battery operated for the alarms and placed by thru-holes, and low points in my Ericson 34-2. Highly recommend some type of alarm.

Installed our immediately after Richard lost his Ericson.

Govee WiFi Water Sensor 3 Pack, 100dB Adjustable Alarm and App Alerts, Leak and Drip Alert with Email, for Home, Basement

Interesting - this thing actually works with the marina WiFi network? And you've tested it and receive an alert at home? I see they also have a temperature/humidity module...

Margrieta

Hull 213 34-2
Interesting - this thing actually works with the marina WiFi network? And you've tested it and receive an alert at home? I see they also have a temperature/humidity module...
Will be testing this week as we just moved to a new marina and WiFi. Will keep you posted.

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
actual basket hoist and rescue swimmer hoist during my rescue...a BIG thank you to the brave men and women of the USCG Station Clearwater Fl ++ video shot from orbiting c130 - first on scene