• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

UPDATE: Thelonious II Completes Hawaii Cruise, 2021.

p.gazibara

Member III
Wow, glad you caught it early. I hate forward anchor lockers on boats like ours with very fine entries for exactly that reason.

I bet that must have been an interesting experience riding the bull up forward

Your experience reminds me of beating our way south to Galapagos from Costa Rica, taking the trades head on. I have heard people say that say our boats don’t pound, they haven’t loaded them up and charged to windward for 14 days...

Bon voyage back to Cali!

-P

peaman

Sustaining Member
The video shows decent access to the chain locker drain tube in Ericson 38, no so in 32.
Right? If I take a chainsaw to the Vee berth, I could properly inspect my chain locker drain and maybe replace the hose. To be safe.

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
Is there a floating welcome home committee organized for this guy??
Love your spirit Gabriel. I wonder if Mr Williams is one to eschew such honors. I first came across him with his first Hawaii trip. I thought to myself what a neat old guy. The more I learn about him the more I find that was a gross understatement. If the breadcrumb trail shows that he is arriving during the day at a time that I'm not working then I will be there to sail in with him. But my sense is that once he hits the dock home and sleep will be his priorities.

gabriel

Live free or die hard
Love your spirit Gabriel. I wonder if Mr Williams is one to eschew such honors. I first came across him with his first Hawaii trip. I thought to myself what a neat old guy. The more I learn about him the more I find that was a gross understatement. If the breadcrumb trail shows that he is arriving during the day at a time that I'm not working then I will be there to sail in with him. But my sense is that once he hits the dock home and sleep will be his priorities.
I suggested a floating WC, not a date! :)

A five minute rendezvous, offer a beverage and then run back to Long Beach (for me) was what I had in mind.

But at this point, between work, the arrival falling at a reasonable time and the admiral letting me get away from all three kids, I’m mostly dreaming!

would be a fun sail and a good excuse to go offshore.

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
Looking at the breadcrumb trail and the wind patterns I fear that Mr Williams is going to have a long trip home. The Pacific high is not behaving normally and if things don't change he will have difficulty heading east.