• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

UPDATE: Thelonious II Completes Hawaii Cruise, 2021.

paul culver

Member III
Its interesting that your outbound journeys all made a beeline to Hawaii. The lore used to be sail south along Baja to find the trade wind. Has the Pacific high taken up a new residence?

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
welcome back! and look out for those sneaker-waves in the hallway...

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Thanks, it is.

I'll post a preliminary report tomorrow--thanks to all who have been asking. I have (ugh) no less than 420 gigabytes of video to edit, so the full story will need a month or so to be ready. Nineteen days out and 26 back, a fairly rigorous ride both ways. There is much to be said.

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
Thanks, it is.

I'll post a preliminary report tomorrow--thanks to all who have been asking. I have (ugh) no less than 420 gigabytes of video to edit, so the full story will need a month or so to be ready. Nineteen days out and 26 back, a fairly rigorous ride both ways. There is much to be said.
I remember from your wind vane install video that you had to do some minor dance moves to get below deck to work on it. My mind wonders how many times you had to do that cha cha in the open ocean. Understatement has left me with only a few key adjectives to guess at what went on out there. I am looking forward to watching 15 rounds of Williams versus Poseidon. The Philippic in the Pacific.