• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Upgraded 1990 E38 for quick sale - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddysgirl

Father's sudden death forces firesale of his dreamboat. Over $50,000 spent on upgrades and improvements since 2006, including new sails, new lines, new Raymarine nav with E120 & E80 chartplotters, freshly painted hull, new Iverson Dodger, new Vacuflush system, new Force Ten stove, new Flex-o-Fold Prop and shaft, new upholstery and curtains--too many upgrades to mention. Price includes pristine 10' dingy with 20 hp Honda. Docked in San Juan Islands, WA. Offered at huge loss for $115,000. Call Chris at 949-697-0711 or email valbracken@gmail.com for more info.

Attachments

• docked (2).jpg
    docked (2).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 731
  • docked showing pearl drop off back.jpg
    docked showing pearl drop off back.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 726
  • painted hull and boot stripe.jpg
    painted hull and boot stripe.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 724

noproblemo2

Member III
Pics?

Chris, can you post some interior photos for those interested? I am very sorry to here of your loss, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Please also accept our condolences for your loss.
I too would like to see some photos. We plan, after the Ericson Rendezvous, June 12 - 14 @ Port Townsend, to continue cruising in Puget Sound in late June. It would be great to see your Ericson.
Drop me a direct email if you are available to show the boat. Just click on my name for an email dialog box.

Regards,
Loren

Last edited:

daddysgirl

Interior Photos coming mid-June

Chris, can you post some interior photos for those interested? I am very sorry to here of your loss, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Regrettably, my Dad never emailed me any interior pics but my husband is heading up to the boat the weekend of June 11 to remove personal belongings (we live in California). I will have him take some interior shots for all who may be interested. Thank you for the suggestion.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Sold

Per the broker, the boat sold about two weeks ago. Price was reasonably close to the final asking.

Thread closing now.
LB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.