Wanted 32-3 or 32-200 ( California)

K2MSmith

Member III
Looking for a well-maintained boat in good condition for single handed sailing (maybe refit for transpac 2022 ? ) . I have a preference for Bay Area, but will consider southern CA as I’m down there once per month . A good 34 not out of the question if the right boat came along ..

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
Looking for a well-maintained boat in good condition for single handed sailing (maybe refit for transpac 2022 ? ) . I have a preference for Bay Area, but will consider southern CA as I’m down there once per month . A good 34 not out of the question if the right boat came along ..
I have a beautiful 87 E32 in front of West Marine store - Seal Beach Ca...fs: $29k firm...exceptional gear/condition ++ cheers..Richard / Colorado

nquigley

Member III
I really like the unvarnished saloon floor. Do you have a bigger picture showing more of the floor? Did you do that job?
It's on my near-term project list.

rbonilla

I really like the unvarnished saloon floor. Do you have a bigger picture showing more of the floor? Did you do that job?
It's on my near-term project list.
yea Traveller...let me see what I can dig up ++

nquigley

Member III
Looks GREAT!
You weren't tempted to add a bilge inspection panel way forward, above the forward keel boat?
I've never understood why the factory essentially entombed that bolt. I know I can 'reach' it via the little tunnel in the forward-most port side saloon seat, but there's no way one could loosen or tighten the keel bolt through that hole.
Anyway, thanks for the pics. I didn't catch before that you made your own 'teak&holly' flooring instead of buying it ready-made. It looks great - well done!

rbonilla

Looks GREAT!
You weren't tempted to add a bilge inspection panel way forward, above the forward keel boat?
I've never understood why the factory essentially entombed that bolt. I know I can 'reach' it via the little tunnel in the forward-most port side saloon seat, but there's no way one could loosen or tighten the keel bolt through that hole.
Anyway, thanks for the pics. I didn't catch before that you made your own 'teak&holly' flooring instead of buying it ready-made. It looks great - well done!