• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wanted 35-2 port lite 14x6 aluminum willing to purchase just the port to replace on our boat

MartaCrichlow

Walt and Marty Crichlow
Wanted 35-2 port lite 14”x6” to replace head lite on our boat. Fixed or opening. Willing to purchase

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hi guys,
We fondly recall our visit aboard your fine boat at a rendezvous! :)
Hope all is well. Where do you moor nowadays?

Your original opening ports may or may have been Lewmar, but we are super Pleased with the Lewmar Atlantic opening ports we installed last year. We replaced all of the original '88 Lewmar's.

Check the cut out size carefully, of course. We ended up very slightly lengthening the openings for ours, over the OEM Lewmar cut outs.

MartaCrichlow

Walt and Marty Crichlow
Hi guys,
We fondly recall our visit aboard your fine boat at a rendezvous! :)
Hope all is well. Where do you moor nowadays?

Your original opening ports may or may have been Lewmar, but we are super Pleased with the Lewmar Atlantic opening ports we installed last year. We replaced all of the original '88 Lewmar's.

Check the cut out size carefully, of course. We ended up very slightly lengthening the openings for ours, over the OEM Lewmar cut outs.
Thanks Loren. I will tell Walt about your recommendation. We are currently moored on the Columbia River with Longview Yacht Club. Currently use Brigadoon as water front property. I was injured during our 2016 trip to Alaska. Working on getting the boat ready to sell.

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
I have an original non-opening portlight available since I replaced it with an opening Lewmar years ago. If you are interested I may be back at the boat next month to ship it.

Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972

MartaCrichlow

Walt and Marty Crichlow
Please 6x14 outside dimensions , aluminum yes we would be willing to purchase at a reasonable price and pay shipping. Let us know how much and we will send you a check. Thanks for the response

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
The portlight needs a 13 1/4" X 4 1/4" cutout. If this is what you need then you can have it for the cost of shipping plus a suitable donation to Sean towards the upkeep of this site.

Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972

Attachments

• Portlight (1).jpg
    Portlight (1).jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Portlight (2).jpg
    Portlight (2).jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 1

MartaCrichlow

Walt and Marty Crichlow
Yes!!! Please email shipping and where to send at martacrichlow@yahoo.com or phone 503-428-1464 and we will send check or PayPal. We cannot calculate shipping because we don’t know where you are. We are in Oregon. Crichlow 15010 Oakdale Rd, POBox 1104, Dallas, Oregon 97338. Eagerly awaiting your answer

MartaCrichlow

Walt and Marty Crichlow
Still waiting for your reply. That way we can send you the shipping and send a suitable donation to Sean at the web site

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Still waiting for your reply. That way we can send you the shipping and send a suitable donation to Sean at the web site
You have seemingly forgotten our email exchange. Circumstances got in the way of shipping it while I was at the boat so it will have to wait for my next trip.