• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Waste Holding Tank Happiness

dcoyle

Member III
Currently working on replacing 27 year old toilet system on my E33. Planned to reuse holding tank, until I found several cracks around collars where intake/ exhaust fittings attach to tank. Big bummer. Surprisingly the original manufactures label was still attached and a part number stamped into tank. Ronco Plastics Tustin California STILL IN BUSINESS! STILL HAS MOLD AND DRAWINGS!!! Excellent customer service by employee named Rich, excellent price $120!! 25 gallon odd shaped box. Tank should be here in about 10 days shipping to Maine UPS ground. Ronco`s phone is 714 259-1385. Quite pleased!

Last edited:

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Ronco is awesome. I bought a new tank on 1/2/2008. I was the first customer of the year and I got my tank for $100.

dcoyle

Member III
Deck Fill Fittings

Going to replace deck fill fitting for waste tank pumpout. Currently have original unit that uses church key to unscrew. See some newer styles that have flip up lever or push button, eliminating need for key. Anyone have experience with newr style? Gut says keep it simple- and dont loose the key.

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Going to replace deck fill fitting for waste tank pumpout. Currently have original unit that uses church key to unscrew. See some newer styles that have flip up lever or push button, eliminating need for key. Anyone have experience with newr style? Gut says keep it simple- and dont loose the key.

I have two powerboat buddies that replaced their fuel fills, one with the pop up kind the other like Loren posted. The pop up kind has already failed, the spring rusted out as water just sits in the mechanism. The design Loren posted works okay but has also held water and frozen in winter..... He uses the boat year round. Depend on your use I suppose. I can always buy another key. RT