• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Water in E25 bilge

Jerry

Inactive Member
I've found water in the bilge under the head and forward sole access plates. However, there is no water under the rear sole access plate where the bilge pump pickup is found. Are there limber holes to move the water aft? If not, is there a way to get the water to the bilge pump?

Again, thanks.

Cruzzor

Steve B. - Santa Cruz
Bilges Shouldbe connected

Jerry

I have an E-25 - you must have something clogged. I'll try to look underneath with a flash light.

jmpirate

Jerry, do you have a centerboard or fixed keel version of the E25. I have a centerboard model, and there tends to be a little build-up of water where you are talking. I think this is due to the fact that the water has to be able to go around the c/b trunk. If it seems overly full, you might try tipping the boat to one side for a minute or two, to see if any of the water moves to the back. If not, you might have a clogged drain.

jim

Cruzzor

Steve B. - Santa Cruz
I agree

My E-25 is a fixed keel, and the bilges at the head and mid floor all are one with the bilge over the keel.