• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

WEBCAMS of Member Home Ports

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
Hmm... don't seem to have one in the marina, but there are live webcams all around it. This one is across the river looking back at the marina. The sandbar barely visible there is in the middle of the river.
sandbarimage.jpg

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The live view was not working so I cleared out history, closed browser, and tried it again.
Seems to bring up the live view OK, now.

Last edited:

Roger Janeway

Member II
This webcam from the UCLA dock shows the main channel of Marina del Rey heading out to the ocean. It looks roughly WSW.

woolamaloo

Member III
This webcam is on one of the water intake cribs for the City of Cleveland. I can pick out where my marina is on a clear day.

Another webcam on a nice restaurant on the shoreline with a great view of Cleveland.

Here's a screen grab of the second webcam from April 2017 when I had the lake to myself on a flat but windy day. You can spot me on the left in the foreground of Browns Stadium. See that clump of trees in the foreground of the tallest building? That's where my marina is - right behind the freighter unloading taconite.
02Cleveland05.jpg

Teranodon

Member III
Here's the webcam at the Port of Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, WA. You can see the ferry landing and yacht harbor.

Port of Friday Harbor

My E34 is actually a half-mile to the South, at Shipyard Cove Marina. My place is smaller and a lot less fancy. No webcam, but I like it just fine. It's the unofficial marina for the Friday Harbor Sailing Club, and home of the venerable Friday evening Scalawags Race.

1911tex

Sustaining Member