• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Where are you Nor Cal?!?

McGinnis

Member II
I've heard from a many SFO area Ericson owners that the forum is "dying".

Where have all the Nor Cal Ericson owners gone? :esad:

Steve A

Member II
I'm in San Rafael and just launched my E32-2 for a trip to the delta. Hope to meet other owners along the way.

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi McGinnis,

I'm here, Santa Cruz. What do you mean the forum is dying?

McGinnis

Member II
I wasn't under the impression it was! I had a discussion with another Ericson owner and I asked them if they were on the EricsonYachts forum much; "We were for a little bit but that forum is dying". I gave them the same confused face you're probably giving me.

Steve A: Hope you have a safe trip! :cheers:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The digital roads... not taken...

I wasn't under the impression it was! I had a discussion with another Ericson owner and I asked them if they were on the EricsonYachts forum much; "We were for a little bit but that forum is dying". I gave them the same confused face you're probably giving me.

Steve A: Hope you have a safe trip! :cheers:

There is a chance that the person you spoke with was thinking of the "Ericson forum" at Sailnet, which gets relatively few messages.
I always tell on-line sailors that we are at "ericsonyachts.ORG" and hope they find us here.
Sometimes a question that is brand-specific comes up over at Sailnet or SBO, and someone directs the OP to this site, too.

Cheers,
Loren
:egrin:

Last edited:

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Maybe they ment Ericson Fleet One an Ericson owners club in the Bay Area. That web site seems to be gone.

McGinnis

Member II
Who knows what they were actually talking about!

Glad to see eYo is staying active. Anyone want to plan a meet up sometime in August? I should be done with my re-fit by then and would love any excuse to get out.

Steve A: I'm in Glen Cove and will give you a ring shortly.

Last edited:

McGinnis

Member II
Steven:

I was wondering what happened to you! I'll be in Glen Cove until mid/late August while I finish up the refit. Stop by anytime.

Steve A

Member II
cruising around

Got side tracked, went to Paradise Cay for a few days, now in Alameda. Sailing where the winds take me....

Steve A

Member II
cruising

I've been @ Herman and Helen's for a week and hope to make it back to the bay for the Ericson fleet cruise-in to fortman marinahh3.jpg

McGinnis

Member II
Fleet Cruise

You have specifics or know where I can find them?

Hoping to have the refit "done" by the end of the month. Just need to stay off the forums and get back to work.

Blue Chip

Member III
Fleet One Cruise in

Reminder that FLEET 1 iof the Ericson world is planning on a cruise in at FORTMANS Marina this weekend. This is in Alameda between Encinal and Grand Marina.
We are in Grand rights next to Fortmans at D-11 if any of you folks would like to see a 22 year old boat 32-200 that an old lady keps in mint condition.
Mights see you around if you are visiting "our" estuary. :egrin:

Steve A

Member II
cruise-in

SORRY, I'm having way too much fun up here in the Delta to want to beat back to the Bay just yet. I'll try to stop by and see Blue Chip when I get back.