• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Woodgrain Tee moulding wanted

cruis-n

Member II
Does anyone have any extra woodgrain Tee moulding for sale? I understand that Outwater sells it but the minimum order length is 250 feet, and I don't need that much.

The is for the trim piece between the teak inside trim and hatch boss for my Ericson 35-3. I need two pieces approximately 85-90" each.

I had asked on the Sailnet mailing list and got a couple o people saying they had some but no one responsed back when I asked for details (line quantity and price).

If you have some, please contact me privately.

Thanks.

ccorcoran

Member II
Sorry, I don't have any (yet). However, I'm in need of the same material for 3 hatches on our '87 E34. That said, perhaps I'll order the 250 ft. roll and we could split the roll, or find a few others who have the same needs. I'll contact Outwater for details.

Chris

Filkee

Sustaining Member
New Year, Same Old Odds And Ends

I need some of said t-moulding. Any sourcing improvements since 2003? I tore mine out the other day because I was so frustrated with how crummy it made my new lean look.

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I used white. Matches gel coat and doesn't look like imitation anything. In any case do measure the existing, as there are several sizes of T-molding.

1-white portlights.jpg

Last edited:

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
I'd go in on a split with y'all and whoever else needs it. No real preference over the wood or white. I think the white looks nice there in Christian's pic.

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
Ah, good! I didn't know what that was called. Apparently the stuff Ericson used to line cut-outs in the plywood in my v-berth area has shrunk over the last 50 years, such that there is a two-three inch gap in each one. It's annoying, when I notice it, but not high on the priority list to repair.

Filkee

Sustaining Member
T-Mold

Yeah, I had been ignoring it but I looked up the other day and became frustrated and pulled it out.