2005 NW Gathering of the Vikings

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
CD Arrived

Stuart,

The CD arrived today. All the files copied off OK. Great shots. Thanks.

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Unidentified Boats

2005 NW Rendezvous participants - or anyone who can help me.

The following is a list of boats (with a picture) that I can't identify by name from the great pictures supplied by Steve Swann, Stuart Mackenzie and Mark Reed.

I could also use a full list of the boats attending and owners - even those without boats. Stuart - do you have a list? And what is the new name of your boat, Stuart?

Sail# 46086 - a Canadian boat
Sail# 28619 - 28' - just can't make out the name
Unknown 35' - with red sail emblem and numerals '35'

Thanks,

Attachments

• 46086.jpg
    46086.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 28619.jpg
    28619.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 108
  • unk35.jpg
    unk35.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 101

Stuart

Member II
Hi Craig

Sorry I can't help you out with the boats, do you have hi res photos you could email me directly? My boat is now called Fairhaven.
Cheers
Stuart

wurzner

Member III
2006 Reservations - I spoke with Pt Hudson

Stuart,

I just spoke with Chris at Port Hudson and they will only make the reservations after the 1st of the year. I will email Rhonda and let her know that we are in and I will likely ask for 40 slips(?). Chris mentioned that they will likely be requesting $5 per slip since they reserved the marina for a lot of folks who never showed up. He specifically said we were not part of the group in fact we needed more than they had reserved. In addition, they were very please with the Ericson folks and will support us for next year. Any idea on how many slips we should ask to be reserved? I'll call January 2 and book the slips. I can send them a check at that time as well, but need everyone to serious about committing or at least backing out at a reasonable time since I'll have money tied up.

At any rate, just looking to support next years Rendez Vous, it was the best social cruise I have participated in!!!

shaun

hodo

Member III
2006 Rendevouz

Mischief Maker and crew will be there! She is an E38. keep us posted. Harold & Jessie :devil:

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Thanks, Stuart. I will send the highest resolution image of each that I have. One of them even has a stern view - but I can't make out the name. The list may help. Hopefully I'll get other replies. When you scan the list save it as a .JPG or .BMP if you can.

I hope you have hi-speed internet.

I found one more mystery ship. A 38' with sail no. 338

Cheers,

Attachments

• 38-338.jpg
    38-338.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Steve Swann

Member III
The Parent Trap

I learned recently that my folks have applied to be Campground Hosts in the Port Hudson RV Park next summer. Looks like I'll have to be on my best behavior.

I certainly would not be opposed to sending out a preliminary request in December to collect the deposits. It isn't much, but the small committment might give us a better idea of a head-count.

Looks like it'll be good fun - again.