Sails Bacon Sails

All sails and sail-related equipment. Includes sails themselves as well as roller furling, lazy jacks, etc.

Bolo

Contributing Partner
In case you find yourself in the Annapolis, MD area you might want to check out Bacon Sails & Marine Supply. They deal in new and used gear and have a great consignment store also. This place is well know in the area. I've bought and sold used gear there along with new stuff and they even supplied me with new sails, lazy jacks and lazybag which they installed for me. They also ship too.

Kenneth K

1985 32-3, Puget Sound
Blogs Author
+1 for Bacon Sails. I bought a used spinnaker from them 2 years ago. Great online sizing tool to find the right sails for your boat. Great support over the phone. They even gave me a 20% "boat show" discount because I'm a west coaster who couldn't make the show in person.

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Yes, a very good source. I just bought a used winch from them for $100 which was in good shape but became better after I took it apart and cleaned it. They also do my "lazy bag" and lazy jacks which included installation. I had to do some teaching to they're work but still a big improvement over leaving the cockpit to flake and tie the sail down. tempImageQ9bYa6.jpg

saphira36

Member II
We bought a used sail from Bacon and they were just awesome with us! I forgot the guys name but we walked in and he was working on a sail. We asked about a used sail we saw online and he immediately folded up the sail he was working on (had JUST stretched it out on the table) and pulled out the one we were interested in. Price was great, service was incredible. Definitely worth giving them a shot to earn your business!

Attachments

• Saphira135.jpg
    Saphira135.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 9