Chesapeake Ericson Rendezvous

celtic sea

Member III
I asked in the last thread if any Ericsons are at the Southern New Jersey shore with no replies. I found that there was a Chesapeake Ericson Rendezvous in 2006. Is anyone putting together anything for 2013 or beyond?John"celtic sea" E27

steven

Sustaining Member
John,

Every year we try to get a Chesapeake gathering - there is interest but it doesn't seem to come together.
There are certainly enough Ericsons on the Bay.
Would like to give it another try in the spring.

--Steve

Nick_S

I would be interested and do my best to attend if in town.

Just went from a 27' to 35' Ericson with the sole purpose of doing more overnight trips on the Bay.

Scott Abbott

Member III
Chesapeake Raft Up

I asked in the last thread if any Ericsons are at the Southern New Jersey shore with no replies. I found that there was a Chesapeake Ericson Rendezvous in 2006. Is anyone putting together anything for 2013 or beyond?John"celtic sea" E27

I am in. Sad really that there isn't more of a community on the Bay for Ericsons. How many Ericsons are on the bay? Could be a really neat tradition to get started back up...

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
I am in. Sad really that there isn't more of a community on the Bay for Ericsons. How many Ericsons are on the bay? Could be a really neat tradition to get started back up...

I feel your pain Scott. We have no E community here along the Gulf. Randy Rutledge comes down to race once a year but that's about it for us.

Hope pe you have better luck than me getting it going.
Rick