• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson spotted

TrueBlue

Member II
So was out sailing in San Diego yesterday and saw a Ericson named Mariah out there. I remembered the name off the forum :) Anyways Nice looking boat hope to see you out on the water again sometime!

tenders

Innocent Bystander
You reminded me of the Ericson 35 (I think) we saw in Seattle on July 10, in the canal just before the lock to Lake Union. Unfortunately the glare obscured the name, but it's quite distinctive with:
- White Ericson logo on the blue stripe
- Original sliding hatch
- Original hanked-on genoa setup
- Unpainted mast
- Bimini

Is this one of us?

Attachments

• IMG_3331.jpg
    IMG_3331.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 29

G Kiba

Sustaining Member
This is my second year on the SF Bay and I am amazed at how many Ericsons are still around and looking great! In my marina, there is a a 32 behind me, a 27 two doors down, and a 36 on the next dock in front of me. I know of 2 in Brickyard Cove, the marina up the channel and several (2 personally) at the Richmond Yacht club not to mention Tom's 32 in Sausalito. Seem like every Bay Area marina I have been has several well kept and sailed Ericson sailboats. A testament to the quality and quantity of good boats. I am also surprised at the number of Ericson owners who are not on this site. I make it a point to ask if they know about it and tell them to go there it they have not.

TrueBlue

Member II
Yeah I don't have a Ericson of my own yet, but I'm hoping to find a 27-32 ft. one in Socal between now and Summer.

jav317

Member III
So was out sailing in San Diego yesterday and saw a Ericson named Mariah out there. I remembered the name off the forum :) Anyways Nice looking boat hope to see you out on the water again sometime!
That was us, sure turned out to be a perfect sail. Well keep an eye out for you. Thanks for saying something.:cool: