• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Glad to have E.Y.C. to help me.

b.carson

I was glad to see that the sight is being kept open.
Whoever is responsible deserves kudos for honouring the committment of responsibilty and club spirit to the many Ericson sailors.
I personally am greatful; I am a new sailor, I have been sailing for just two years, and the proud owner of a 1973 27' Ericson. The ability to have a resourse like the Ericson website to help me with my sailing experience is invaluable. I love my boat and look forward to many years of fine sailing with her(is that still politically correct, feminizing an object?). I live in St.Catharines ON. on the south shore of Lake Ontario so I am an inland sailor.
The previous owner did sail her in the Gulf of Mexico so I know she is a seaworthy well built vessel.
I look forward to using the website and again am glad for the hard work and dedication of those who keep it running.

In the spirit of wind and waves
Bill Carson Cats-aweigh

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
b.carson said:
I was glad to see that the sight is being kept open.
Whoever is responsible deserves kudos for honouring the committment of responsibilty and club spirit to the many Ericson sailors.
I personally am greatful; I am a new sailor, I have been sailing for just two years, and the proud owner of a 1973 27' Ericson. The ability to have a resourse like the Ericson website to help me with my sailing experience is invaluable. I love my boat and look forward to many years of fine sailing with her(is that still politically correct, feminizing an object?). I live in St.Catharines ON. on the south shore of Lake Ontario so I am an inland sailor.
The previous owner did sail her in the Gulf of Mexico so I know she is a seaworthy well built vessel.
I look forward to using the website and again am glad for the hard work and dedication of those who keep it running.

In the spirit of wind and waves
Bill Carson Cats-aweigh

We're glad to have you, Bill - you're the reason (new owners like you) for the site. Please enjoy it - and participate.

//sse