Jordan Series Drogue - $1,400. EYO provenance(!)

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Who is next at the Luau?

I purchased this drogue for $1,500 from Christian Williams last year prior to my California - Hawaii trip.

I did not deploy the drogue, (nor did Christian) and the device is in brand new shape. Still has the rigging-loft smell.

Christian's original ad is here: https://ericsonyachts.org/ie/threads/sold-new-jordan-series-drogue-1500.19186/

The purpose is to slow your boat effectively if you are overtaken by a large storm.
This is a very burly, robust piece of equipment. 107 cones, suitable for any boat under 40'.

The black line pictured is the bridle.

Includes pictured bag.
Price does not include shipping and the drogue is heavy and bulky (30lbs?).
Christian's price all-in with shipping etc. new was over $1,900.

Free to pick up in Sausalito, CA, but I can send it to you for the cost of shipping.

IMG_6599.jpg

IMG_6600.jpg

IMG_6601.jpg

Last edited:

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Who is next at the Luau?

I purchased this drogue for $1,500 from Christian Williams last year prior to my California - Hawaii trip.

I did not deploy the drogue, (nor did Christian) and the device is in brand new shape. Still has the rigging-loft smell.

Christian's original ad is here: https://ericsonyachts.org/ie/threads/sold-new-jordan-series-drogue-1500.19186/

The purpose is to slow your boat effectively if you are overtaken by a large storm.
This is a very burly, robust piece of equipment. 107 cones, suitable for any boat under 40'.

The black line pictured is the bridle.

Includes pictured bag.
Price does not include shipping and the drogue is heavy and bulky (30lbs?).
Christian's price all-in with shipping etc. new was over $1,900.

Free to pick up in Sausalito, CA, but I can send it to you for the cost of shipping.

View attachment 44341

View attachment 44342

View attachment 44343
Bumping this listing and lowering asking price to $1,250.