Merry Christmas

Mike.Gritten

Member III
At the risk of being politically incorrect, and to catch those of us who may be travelling over the holiday, I want to wish everyone on this site a safe and Merry Christmas. I thoroughly enjoy the lively discussions and general camaraderie on this site, and even though I don't "chip in" as often as I should, I can't wait to get online each day and see what everyone is up to. Hopefully, the new year will bring us all peace, good health and prosperity.

Jim Payton

Inactive Member
Merry Christmas from me also - Ditto to Mike.Gritten's comments on the value of this web site. I will be sailing around San Diego Bay through out this holiday season playing my favorite Christmas music as loudly as I can, and singing along with my favorite carols. So, if you see some nut out there single handing in an older E26 singing at the top of his lungs come along and join in the chorus, or just ignore him and wave.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Attachments

• christmas tree.jpg
    christmas tree.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 143

Sven

Seglare
God Jul !

And thanks for all the help this last month !

This site has been a lot of help and very enjoyable. I look forward to spending more time here when the new year rolls in.

Tomorrow we head down to La Petite to move her to her new slip. Then we'll spend several days sailing mixed in with more maintenance. I hope we'll get enough good weather to let us cross to Catalina in comfort for a few days, but otherwise we'll just go up and down the coast.

Once again, thanks and my very best wishes to all for the holidays !

-Sven