• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

my rescue / walden 86 E38

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
I post this narrative..in the hopes it benefits our Ericson family for future safety...I can't put into words - my respect and ++ thoughts for my support team - from Anne, in Colorado, Dick in Tampa/St Pete - to the brave men and women of the USCG and the Garmin Rescue Center folks ++..Cheers, from N Colorado ... if you have a few minutes...the attached pdf file is compelling reading...

Attachments

• walden - bonilla rescue.pdf
    285.1 KB · Views: 68

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
I post this narrative..in the hopes it benefits our Ericson family for future safety...I can't put into words - my respect and ++ thoughts for my support team - from Anne, in Colorado, Dick in Tampa/St Pete - to the brave men and women of the USCG and the Garmin Rescue Center folks ++..Cheers, from N Colorado ... if you have a few minutes...the attached pdf file is compelling reading...
my e28 fs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210328-171858_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-171858_Photos.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 25

Dave G.

1984 E30+ Ludington, MI
Unbelievable that they even found you. That is a scary report to read and glad you are here to share it with us.

nquigley

Sustaining Member
Wow! Wow! It's great to be able to see all the detail in that report - especially the human aspects (in addition to all the technical and operational details). It was obviously touch-and-go at the end. One can see how a report like this would be very helpful for training purposes.

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I'm glad you're alive to tell the tale. Thanks for posting that narrative. It is amazing that they found you. The inexperienced members of the crews now have at least one hairy story to tell - one with a happy ending.