• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New England Rendezvous?

Lawdog

Member III
rendezvous

As a member of the MEOA, Maine Ericson Owner's Association, we are having our annual winter meeting on the 17th of this month. Most of the members ar on the web, so I could give you another 30 or so names. I had my 38 in Coweset in July at brewers before heading to Newport and then sailing back to Maine mid August. Sounds like fun.

Neal
Enterprise

clayton

Member III
New England Rendezvous

In years past, this was usually posted on the member discussion list at Sailnet. We missed the rendezvous 3 years ago, and I believe that was the last one. It would be great to get this going again.
Clayton

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
chrism said:
Well... I wouldn't know where to begin.

We could post here, Sailnet, and the yacht club idea is a good one. I wish there was a way to get the names of the Ericson owners. If you see an Ericson in your harbor, get the name and the hailing port. We can then look up their names and addresses on the registry site. Can't think of the name but can find it.

What's his email? I want to email him directly and talk to him about joining.

Chris

If you guys need some webspace, I'm sure we can work something out - we're ready to start changing this site anyhow...

//sse

chrism

Inactive Member
Sean,

If we do need any, I'd be happy to design a page to put up here. Gotta gather interest first and make sure that Warbonnet will go in the water this year. :confused:

Chris

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Update, please....

Whatever happened to the event you guys were talking about - did you ever manage to get together (I want an excuse to come to Maine...like I need one..)? :egrin:

Let me know - we're interested in what you guys are doing...

//sse

Lawdog

Member III
Maine Ericson Rendezvous and cruise

We are having a Maine Ericson Rendezvous, although because of scheduling difficulties with other events in Boothbay Harbor, the rendezvous is scheduled only for 3 hours of official meetings noon to 3 pm at Carousel Marina in Boothbay Harbor, Maine, on July 17, 2005. You can check out our website at www.ericsonme.org for further info.

Neal

raleighm

Member II
Ericson sailing opportunities in CT or RI?

I'm going to be taking my son to the USCG Academy in New London on July 16th and will be staying in Newport, RI from the 17th through the 20th. My wife and I would love to link up with another Ericson skipper who would like some crew for a daysail during that time.

Anyone open for a guest to sail with? Please e-mail me at raleigh.martin@cox.net. Thanks.

Raleigh Martin