• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Owner of an Ericson 33 (E33RH)

sf1332

Member II
Hello all,

After a long search and a long buying process, I am very happy to report that I closed on my E33RH last week, and became a proud owner of Hull #12 (1982).

I sincerely appreciate all the comments and advice provided by many owners/experts to my pre-purchase posts. I must say, one of my top reasons of wanting to own an Ericson was this very website and all the amazing and useful contents provided by the participants.

Looking forward to posting more about my refitting and also thank you again in advance for the future advice!

E33RH Posted Port Side View.png
sf1332
E33RH #12
Erie, PA (currently in Lorain, OH)

Rocinante33

Contributing Partner
Your new boat looks great!

When the dust clears and you get caught up, please tell us about your bimini. How high above the cockpit and side decks is it? Does it clear your head? The boom does not apear to have been raised to clear the bimini, does it?

sf1332

Member II
Your new boat looks great!

When the dust clears and you get caught up, please tell us about your bimini. How high above the cockpit and side decks is it? Does it clear your head? The boom does not apear to have been raised to clear the bimini, does it?
Keith, I am very happy with how this bimini was designed/built. I have the boom height set so that when opening, I need to move the boom to the side of the boat. Once opened up, the boom can clear the bimini frame with few inches spare. Inside the bimini, the headroom is about 6', but will get a better measurements/photos when I am there next time.

saphira36

Member II
Congrats! Great looking boat! We're new owners (new sailors even) of an E36RH ourselves and are sure that she'll serve you well!